Saturday, September 11, 2010

LONDON: WWII Ship and Tower Bridge!

After the WWII museum we thought that a WWII ship would be just right!
Brent about to go in!

RIDING A TORPEDO! It was a lot bigger than I thought!

After the ship we went to the TOWER BRIDGE! It is gorgeous and amazing! So picturesque it was unbelievable!
This is the view from the top! Brent it so talented with a Camera!

This is the view walking across the tower. Can you tell it was raining out?

Walking under a hugely FAMOUS bridge!

This is the London Tower! It is where the Crown Jewels are kept. This is where we didn't get to go because the London Pass wasn't very clear! It was pretty sad, but now we have another thing to do next time we are over there!
This is a canon outside of London Tower! Notice my FEET! Ya, that is how I wore my shoe's most of the day. You see my mom had someone give me these sketchers specialty shoes. I tried them on and I was excited about them! After only a short time, my feet blistered and hurt all day!
Here are my feet! I have 6 blisters! It was miserable but I toughed it out the whole day. my feet didn't hurt though, so the shoes work, once they get broken in I am sure I will be addicted!
Since we didn't make it to the London Tower we just headed home. I needed to get into some better shoes and get some band-aides on my feet!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oh my, look at your poor feet! I think you're having a more relaxed day in Greece, so hopefully they have a day to heal a bit