Saturday, September 11, 2010

LONDON: Hyde Park and Final Thoughts!

After I changed Shoes we went back out to the other side of Hyde park, walked around, people watched! We saw a roller blader practice. It was intense! This is something that a lot of people take REALLY seriously!

This is a fountain we found! It was amazing how many different things they have all around everywhere!
Another cool statue at the Entrance of Hyde Park!

I love this Iron gate! How amazing is it? unicorn and Lion? I don't think anything has made this much sense in my whole life!

My turn!

And this concluded our London Trip! It was a crazy two days! We added it up and in two days we did 23 hours of tourist activities! I loved it! London is super expensive and is so much like home I think I could have adjusted pretty easy! I love it and if we come back again it will be a totally different trip: more plays and getting out of the city!

As always here is my list of things I do not want to forget about London! Nothing too exciting since it is a lot like home!
Brent Loved that people said cheers instead of thanks
People walk on the right side of the road not the left
We can’t choose good places to eat!
Souvenirs are cheap!
No houses
They only use the Pound, they do not use the Euro
No free internet ANYWHERE (besides McDonalds)
You do not have to take off your shoes in the airport
Brent can’t do a British accent (seriously ask him to!)
Double decker buses, Traditional phone booths, and taxi’s are EVERYWHERE!
Piccadilly line is the best!
Toliets flush with two buttons
People will give you directions even if they have NO IDEA what you are talking about!
Power is a lot stronger
One ticket on the subway is expensive! (Over $5.00!)
They give you free newspapers outside of the subway
The airport gates are not preassigned
Food is a lot sweeter (BBQ sauce and Ketchup)

Thanks for sticking in there! Next post! Greece!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Are you attempting to enter the Ministry of Magic?