Thursday, December 23, 2010

French Food

#3 ANNECY POST

Do you ever wak up knowing, today is going to be an eating day. No matter what you would like to do with your day, you will always want to eat more! Well that was our day in Annecy for me! Luckily, Brent was more than willing to accommodate me!

it started with a chocolate covered bear shaped marshmallow.
For Lunch we bought some sweet Bread and Caprius de deux. This cheese was recommended to us by Cade, our native french man. It was delicious, and we saved it for dinner the next night too!


Then we had to try a french pastry. This one was heaven. I couldn't pick out all the different flavors but I didn't have to! It was to wonderful to describe. I would love it if I tasted nothing else but that for a very long while!

Later we had dinner of Kebabs. We keep trying to match the ones we at one in Greece, but it just hasn't happened. I think we will need to make a return trip just to have the Kebab-y goodness again. They had a French Fry Spear. I refused to use my hands, because in france you use your French Fry spear to eat your french fries!

Later we caved and got two more pastries. The one on the right was our only mistake. It was pure, rich painfully thick chocolate. We both left with a stomach ache.

We had a lot of food. We did share everything, so we weren't eating to terribly, but we should have had two pastries less and a few fruits more. France is a wonderful place to eat, and although I do not like to splurge often, this one really was a great time!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

I want to be there eating tons of food too. yum!