Thursday, December 23, 2010

Annecy: The Lake and Prison

#2 ANNECY POST

The bus ride to Annecy was 1 hour and twenty minutes. Since I had been crying, I was in a daze, which Brent let me sleep off. I was actually worried about visiting Annecy because it is a pretty small town for spending 11 hours, which is how long we had until our bus home left.

It was suppose to be raining all day, but this is the weather we got! This is the lake with the mountains in the background!
I like to relax while Brent spends time trying to get the perfect "artsy" shot. When we are short on time I get worried but the whole day was just about relaxing!


Brent on the pier with a small island from the lake. I think the mist added so much to this morning view!

The gorgeous canal. There are two canal's that go through the town.

This is a view of the lake, through the archway.

The most famous item in Annecy is the Prison in the Canal. How gorgeous is this? I absolutely love, it! This town is totally picturesque.

Annecy was starting out as a really fun, relaxing day. We didn't have to much planned and it seemed to be okay!

No comments: