Thursday, December 23, 2010

Annecy Church and Cemetary

#5 ANNECY POST

On street level of Anncey there was another church.

This was painted on the wall next to the cross. Brent and I both have no idea what it is suppose me mean or symbolize! Any ideas?

This is the church. I love all the warm colors. Since it was in the 40's outside, a nice warm (looking) interior really lifted our spirits.

After the Church we headed over to the cemetary. This is my chosen grave. I love the simplistic lines.

This is the grave I told Brent would get if he dies now, mainly because plank of wood would be all we could afford after all of Europe!

This is Brent's chosen grave!

Why is there a little door on this one? Does a dog live in here also?

After the Cemetary, we began looking for a spoon, and a pen. At the Little Christmas market, I found a little Bracelet for my sister!

I can not explain how much of a wonderful day this was!

No comments: