Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baptism on the Farm

I have been a very bad blogger. Our lives have been in transit for the last month. We have been packing and moving and throwing things away all during that time but it is driving me crazy, luckily now we are done with that. I had my last day at work at Enterprise was on Wednesday. It was pretty bitter sweet. Everyone was getting along and I had figured out Paul (car prep) and I are pretty much best friends, so it was sad to leave my friends. I don't know why I couldn't leave during one of the weeks that I was miserable. It is probably better leaving when you are happy. Wednesday night I drove straight from work (after some sad good-bye's) to Boise to meet up with Brent and Family. We spent Thursday and Friday just relaxing and I did a lot of gym time, which was a ton of fun. Today we headed up to Weiser to hang out with the Kenley family (Christi, Mike, Tyler, Josh, Huntley, William and Micheal). They live on an amazing farm and it was a special day for William who was getting baptized.
Brent gave a wonderful inpromtu talk that was really good but seemed a little disappointed in himself.
Here is us with the Baptism day boy! He looked a little scared until Brent picked him up then he seemed to relax.
Here are the Three girls. Grandma, Me and Tyler (the secret favorite grand daughter!) She is wonderful and one of the best parts of seeing all the family together. (I am not just saying this since she is reading over my shoulder either!)

After the Baptism, we got to go home. Lately I have really wanted a farm and so these lambs are really really fun! They are pretty fun but I kept holding my hand out and they kept trying to find something in it to eat!
They also have Polish Chickens who will have little feathers Afro's coming out when they grow up!

This is a beautiful place and it is always a little sad leaving it. So I wanted a picture with us and the view... Had to make sure Brent looked pretty first!Aren't we so cute (the dress was only 8.99 at Savers!!! THANKS FOR THE GOOD FIND ERICA)
I had a great time nwinding this weekend. I am really anxious since my life feels so uncertrain right now but I am sure it will pass and I will feel more comfortable with life, but for now I will continue.

No comments: