Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family Pictures

The weekend that we all came home to see Blair at his farewell Maren, the studious sister she is, made sure that we got family pictures. I do not know what it is about family pictures but it is so entirely stressful. We wanted to be matching but not to matching and we didn't want to look to stupid either. There was a lot riding on these photo's considering we have two of the cutest additions to the family.

Here is our family picture!

Let me walk you through the family. At the top we have Mom and Dad. They have been married for 30 years and have produced the worlds greatest kids. You are welcome Mom and Dad it isn't always easy to make you look so good!!

On the left is Toren (the oldest child) and his wife Audrey. Audrey is so amazing to have around. Usually people assume Toren is the in law and Audrey and I are the ones related! Audrey is pregnant with their first and is due May 22nd. Then you will have some of the cutest pictures of my nephew in the world!

On the right we have Maren (The Oldest Sister)and her husband Blake. They have two beautiful Boys. Blake is holding Brody and they are currently living in Pullman Washington. I do not see my nephews often enough. I love Brody's look, he is so calm and cute but totally acting crazy!

Below Maren is Blair (He is just younger than me). He is currently on his Mission in Tallahassee Florida and I couldn't be more proud!

Below Audrey is Kalen. She is the baby of the family. She is currently a sophomore and is on the School Drill team.

Finally, US! I saved the best for last. I love this picture because Braden is so so so adorable and he is sitting right next to me!. It isn't often I feel intimidated by someone else but Braden really made me feel like I had to bring my A game to the picture. Hopefully I was able to live up to Braden's cutest! The way he is was smiling at the camera lady was so precious! You just knew he loved her! So there is the Quick version of my family. We aren't to complicated... yet!

Then we got two pictures of ourselves. We haven't had any since our engagement and were hoping they didn't turn out to engagementish... what do you think?


This is a really good picture of the both of us.

It was really stressful but the pictures turned out very nice and thankfully Maren had coupons ready to save us a lot of money! Tell me what you think of the pictures!

5 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I like the bottom photo better of you 2. Braden does look awefully cute in the top photo. He looks like your kids since he is with you. Do you want him? I am willing to give him to you most days.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

My last comment had a typo. Here we go again...that's an awesome family portrait. I love the composition. What a great looking family.

erin said...

your couple pictures are perfect!

Jenny Evans (sister, not author) said...

Love the family photo...that's the first one you guys have had in forever isn't it? I agree with Maren, the bottom couple photo is better. Brent looks really pained in the first one. Sorry I never responded to your text, it's been busy busy busy at work and I keep forgetting to respond until the randomest moments where I'm not able to.