Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Portland Weekend

So far week have been in Oregon for about two weeks. The first one doesn't count because we did take a trip up to Seattle so this was our first full week and here is how we are feeling...
Okay not really! Both our jobs are going great and we are starting to get the hang of living somewhere new... Again. There is one thing that is drastically different... WE HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE!!! So here is how we spent our weekend went.
Friday night we went to go shopping with my dad! He is pretty into saving money, so we went to three different stores to buy three or four things. it was pretty fun actually!

On Saturday we went our to buffalo Wild Wings with Toren and Audrey. Audrey still looks amazing despite being at 9 months! This means I should have a new nephew this week! YEAH! Iron Man 2 followed the lunch and it was a really enjoyable time! The story was pretty legit and the action wasn't overwhelming. I would recommend it!

On Sunday I got called to be a Primary worker and after church we went on a bike ride! Brent is getting the bike ready. All the tires were flat! Action Shot! I am still not that comfortable on the Bike. I can't even ride with one hand! Brent and I really enjoyed this so I think we will be riding a lot more!
It was a pretty fun week! We were busy but I would still like to be more busy and have more to do for next weekend!
I love all the green in Oregon! It is really great and so far the sun has been out a lot!!!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

Biking is great. Just think if you had something other than a mountain bike, it would be 10 times easier.