Monday, March 9, 2015

Hiking with Dad

Vegas is hot but luckily around the end of September it starts to cool down and get really nice outside.  Brent being the photographer that he is likes to go out and shoot some pictures during this time and because he is an awesome dad he enjoys taking Harper along for the ride.
They ended up going on a half mile hike.  It was suppose to be longer but as soon as Harper realized she could climb the rocks she wasn't to keen on actually walking forward, only up!

I love this one because it looks like she passed out on the rocks and is waiting for someone to come rescue her.  

Watching her grow up and figure out how to do things for herself is probably one of the coolest feelings I have experienced as a mom.  She is getting so big so fast and it kills me because I know I won't get these days back!
This is what hiking in the desert looks like.  It isn't very pretty but I, like Harper, love climb up the rocky terrain. 
Brent was able to get some good shots and although I always offer to keep Harper so he can really focus I think he just enjoys this little girl more.
I can't wait to see what adventures they go on as she continues to get older!

No comments: