Thursday, March 19, 2015

Getting Ready for Baby

After Christmas was over is was time to get ready for baby.  This meant that I went into planning and project mode, Brent indulged all my projects, expenses and craziness.  Harper also wanted to help so she started her preparation.

She practiced getting up in the middle of the night and naps.  Here she is telling us how we need to wake up as happy as she is!
 She is making sure we have all the correct supplies.  She wanted to make sure that all the pieces went together.
 Shopping is important with a new baby.  It is a hard job but someone has to do it!
 The most important preparation Harper did was giving Brent and I enough time to complete the projects we had, like completing her new dresser.  I think it turned out really cute.
Harper was finally ready to welcome little baby into the world, and honestly, so was I!

No comments: