Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ethel M's Chocolate Factory

Okay, I know I just ripped on the neighborhood lights in my last post, but they deserved it.  Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, however, does not.  Every year they decorate their cactus garden (yup, garden full of cacti) with a ton of Christmas lights and it is AWESOME!

Harper enjoyed herself immensley.  She kept saying "OOOHHHH" to everything.
It was a little hard for her to not touch some of the sharp plants but there was enough none sticky things around that fit the bill.
I really have to give a kudos to Brent.  He is always more than willing to track Harper down and since she has the energy of a Tasmanian devil, it is no small feat. 
This is one of her best "OOOHHH" moments.  
We could not figure out how to get a cute family shot.  This is getting harder and harder, especially since we have a fourth member now.  I laughed when people pulled out those selfie stick, but I think they probably have the right idea.

I really do love Christmas lights. It is something about crisp weather at night that makes the whole experience magical.  I am so glad there are places that take the time to put this together to help give people that experience.

No comments: