Thursday, March 5, 2015

Grand Canyon Day Two

Day Two of the Grand Canyon started out with some more outstanding views.
And some really fun friends.
I was kinda surprised at how few railings there were.  It sure made having a walking and running 1 year old a lot more stressful.
Another gorgeous Brent photograph.
While Brent and James were off wandering, taking pictures, exploring and having fun sometimes I would just like to sit and enjoy being outside in nature.  Luckily, Erin was normally down to relax with me.  Granted she had a 4 month old who constantly needed breaks as well.
Did I mention I will be a widow by 30?
Harper enjoyed seeing and tasting all that the Grand Canyon had to offer, even when it wasn't much... Somethings don't impress her as much as others.
We also got to see a little bit of wild life.  Most of the wildlife was closer to the campsites, but it was surprising that they would make an appearance at all since it is so busy.
This is a picture that Brent went out and took during sunset.  He always goes out and tries to get amazing shots but the sky and sun never seems to cooperate.
I love this little girl, and this picture shows how fast she is growing up.  I don't like it...
Our little family. Which is weird because now we are missing another little girl!
I think a lot of people around us thought this was to dangerous to have a baby strapped to me... Little did they know I was actually carrying two little babies!
Apparently "risk taking" runs in the family.
I think Brent could have stayed out there all morning just relaxing and reflecting.
I wish Harper would at least remember this trip but she won't so I am glad we have some pictures of her all growing up!
It makes me sad to think I can barely hold her like this anymore and at some point she won't want me to!
I was most afraid that Harper would not have done well on the drive but she was so tired on the way back she slept the entire way and it was a delightful trip!  

Overall the Grand Canyon was gorgeous and I am glad I have been there but since it is not my favorite landscape I probably didn't enjoy it was much as others. 

No comments: