Monday, August 8, 2011

Utah Trip: Morning of Day Two

After experimenting with the diaper cake, Kelly and Arvid were nice enough to let us stay the night! When we woke up, and the vacation continued by golf ball fishing! Kelly and Arvid's backyard is a golf course which means the little pond (and their house) are constantly being bombarded by golf balls!

Kelly said she loved fishing out the gold balls, and I didn't get it... until I tried it! For some reason seeing that little white ball, and then going after it is the perfect morning activity!

Kelly trying to teach me how estimate where the ball is!

Success! Once I got a hold of my first ball I couldn't be stopped!
Brent fished out a BYU ball! Kelly graciously offered to let us take the balls we rescued home with us. They have two huge bags full of them, but we thought they would miss their friends so we washed them and put them in storage!


For some reason, Kelly and I always knew we got along better than two people probably should and here's some proof that we are really alike! Our rings are reversed! I have a diamond with trillion sapphires on the sides and Kelly has a Sapphire with trillion diamonds on the sides!

Okay this realization might have been more to the random little things you notice when you are on vacation and don't have any other care in the world!
It was so nice to see Kelly and Arvid. I threatened to move back to Budapest more than a couple times and they were both sweet enough to pretend that they would love to have us there! I really miss these two!

Brent and I agreed that if we moved back to Utah when they were done travelling the world it would be like we have family right there! If you ever get the chance to meet these two and their family consider yourself a very blessed person! I know we do!

No comments: