Friday, August 19, 2011

San Diego Day One: Boat Ride

After we got done looking around the Marina it was time for the boat ride! We went on the North tour which showed us all the Naval points. It was a fun ride but I couldn't hear to much of the tour guides explanations. It wasn't to important to me because I was really there to play with the kids and family!

Maren and Brody enjoying the view and wind. When we first got to the top deck there were several people taking up chairs and the outer edge. Luckily, Maren is a Type A personality and didn't mind asking some people to chose. The people who relocated were really kind and enjoyed looking and the adorable 4 kids in our group!


Blake and Brody. Look at how excited Brody is! When I saw him last April he seemed so grumpy but he was really delightful all weekend.


Kara Devin and I. Kara is 7 months prego and still looks absolutely amazing. She is also impossible to keep up with! I love Devin's face! It looks like he is being forced to enjoy himself!

After a while Braden and Evelyn were done looking at boats and buildings so I took them to the second floor and we danced. It was really fun playing with these two. Even better is after I was done dancing after 15 minutes they were more than happy to dance together!
The boat ride was a lot of fun. I always enjoy boat rides, it makes sense since they are water based! More to come on San Diego so stay tuned!

No comments: