Monday, August 29, 2011

Car Show

In San Diego I had an epiphany of sorts... Even If I am not a fan of Las Vegas it is where I am living so I might as well try to enjoy it!

My first step was quitting my job... which I did... Next, was getting involved in the community!

Brent found a classic car show that kicked off our community events. It was free and actually pretty cool! Brent loved taking some artistic photo's.

Here is Brent's favorite car. A Shelby. There were 6-7 of these in a line and Brent would have been more than happy to take any one of them home!

Can you tell I was about to head to the gym? This is a classically restored Bug Van! It had wall paper and all the little doodads to boot! I could have crawled in and really enjoyed the ride!

Brent hates handing over his camera, but I insisted on getting proof that he was actually there too! What a stunning car next to such a handsome man!
Overall there was about 150 cars. Since it was free we were able to walk around and look for about 30 minutes before heading off to the rest of our day!

1 comment:

Cool Waters said...

Why didn't you just buy one of those cars as your new car!?!