Monday, November 29, 2010

Branch Thanksgiving

One of the huge blessings of living abroad is that us Americans stick pretty close together. The Saturday before Thanksgiving our branch decided to host a thanksgiving dinner. Although not everyone from our branch is American it seemed fitting.

Everyone was so great about bringing amazing food.

After the feats Brent and I decided to go to a place called the Palace of Miracles, which is basically a smaller, less supervised version of OMSI! We had such an amazing time!

At the big table.

This is a thermo-scan of Brent and I. One of my arms is noticeably warmer than the other!

this car has square tires and was driving on a curved road... Have we ever thought that maybe we did it backwards? Lila is loving it!

We made everything into a competition. Jared rocked the quickest response time with Brent in second, Kelli in third and myself coming in last. It is okay I got my revenge very last!
Brent did this running station three times. He had to get under 2 seconds. Turns out he went fast when he didn't start in the holders.


Brent and I become one... weird!

The Salter's are so much fun to hang out with! They have really made this stay in Budapest feel like home! This Thanksgiving I sure had a lot to be grateful for!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I always felt like OMSI would be much more fun less supervised.