Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OUR ANNIVERSARY

Today is our THREE YEAR anniversary and I can honestly say that three years ago I made the single best choice of my life! Seriously, somehow I tricked an amazing man, who I am totally undeserving of, into marrying me and for the last three years I have managed to keep him around! I was just thinking about how through the last few (that's right! I am officially at a "few" years!) we have been through a lot of different and fun experiences! Here are some that stuck out to me!

Brent Graduated from BYU
Brent Choosing to attend BYU Law (with scholarship), over other programs
Getting MY KITTY Caliah! (Brent pushed me to just do it!)
Moving to Ohio for the summer
Mallory Graduating from BYU
Moving to Portland for a Summer Externship which turned into a paid Internship

These are just some of the bigger life changes we've tackled over the last three years, and although they seem pretty small right now they have all set the foundation for our future life together. Since we've been married we are constantly setting life goals, we have accomplished a few and over the next year we plan to check off a few more. Such as...

Living in EUROPE
Visiting 10 different countries by the end of 2010!
Going to Canada (next week!)
Brent graduating from Law School
Moving somewhere AND staying there for longer than 9 months!
Finishing Law school 100% DEBT FREE

To most, we haven't been married that long but these last three years have been the absolute best of my life! Brent is the most supportive, smart, hard working, fun, funny, honest man I have ever met and I am so blessed that I was given the chance to be with him for time and all eternity! Whenever I am going through a difficult time he is there to help me and make my life a little easier. Whenever I set goal for myself he never argues but is supportive of me and my determination! I am so happy that we are both committed to each other and to making a happy marriage for our lives and the lives of our future family!

Let me know how long you've been with your sweetie!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

5 years we have been married. Hopefully the next 3 years will bring some neices or nephews for me. Brent is a great man. You picked the perfect guy for you.

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for celebrating it by watching the little monkey...and the smack attack. We owe you one! Funny enough, yesterday was also the anniversary of when Toren and I decided to get married. But you probably remember that.