Sunday, August 8, 2010

Austin's Baby Blessing

So I almost lost my camera this week and have been putting off blogging until I found it! Luckily I did!!! So here is my blog about last Tuesday where little baby Austin was blessed in our house! We had the whole Forsberg and Gailey Clan over as well as some other friends of Toren and Audrey's!
This is the happy family!
I was able to keep myself busy with this little girl named Brooklynn! She is the daughter of friend of the family's and she is ADORABLE! Watching her look at Baby Austin was so funny because she totally thought of him s a tiny little baby, not realizing they are about the same age!
This is the Forsberg family minus the Barnett side!
Forsberg and Gailey clan together. It was nice that the Gaileys were here instead of Half way around the world!
It was a fun evening. After the blessing we all enjoyed a nice BBQ together where I ate roughly a million calories, but it was totally worth it! It was a great blessing and I m so happy that I have a family who understand the importance of these blessings!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I like your new blog layout and am sad I missed Austin's blessing. He's too cute for hir own good.

Audrey said...

It was a great day! We're glad Austin has so much family that loves him.