Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

We have been married for three wonderful years! We for sure wanted to celebrate! We thought a nice dinner with shopping would be fun. We thought about counting our Canada trip next week as the celebration or maybe that we should just do a movie. I think we decided on something even better! We added another little man to the mix!!!

This little man! Audrey and Toren had a work related dinner and we thought there would be nothing more fun than playing house (since my parents are up in Pullman!)

Brent brought home dinner... He was thinking Italian or Chinese, but I sided with burgers and chocolate milk! I hadn't eaten all day so my instruction to Brent was A LOT of FOOD! And he followed!
After dinner we had a great time the rest of the night! Brent worked for a while I played with Baby Austin!

I know it seems pretty boring but I was really excited to play house and I really enjoyed the evening! Austin was adorable and dinner really hit the spot! Perfect three year anniversary!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

what a great anniversary.

Audrey said...

We owe you big time! Austin came home happy as a clam. You're a natural.