Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family Reunion- Random Photos

As I mentioned earlier Brent spent a lot of the vacation taking some great scenic pictures, but that does make it difficult to actually document how great this reunion was. 

Brent had a little shadow the whole trip!  Brody took a real shine to Brent!  I love watching Brent interact with cute little boys!
I got some great hunter time!
And some Brody time!  I know Brody can drive Maren crazy but I have to admit, I think the little boy is super adorable. He does demand a little more attention though, but as the aunt I am happy to give it!
Everyone spent time riding bikes, Austin even got to try it out!
The whole family at dinner.  This night we had vegetarian tacos.  Brent was not a fan, but I really enjoyed them. Kalen is a vegetarian, all though I am not up for that commitment I am always happy to be exposed to new things.  
This is at Tumalo Falls.  Braden and I were hiking together!
All of the girls.  It is so nice that we are all able to enjoy the same things!
Brent and I an Tumalo Falls. Brent scratched his head the first day we were there, and it kinda changed the rest of the picture taking week.
Mema hiking with the two littlest.  I seriously love this picture!
This is at Tumalo Falls, when we hiked underneath the falls.  Braden and I were amazed with how big this cave was!
Brent and I discovered that we enjoy tennis.  there was a tournament, and Toren was beating everyone... until I played him... that is when he lost!  I felt pretty proud!
Dad playing... or at least posing like he was playing!
We also played mini golf.  It was not putt putt golf, it was literally mini golf.  The boys lasted 4 hours before they found other things to entertain them.  
It never took much to entertain Hunter!  I so glad he is a smiley baby!
Brody making sure those flags are removed.
It was a great week, I cannot wait for the next family reunion, it was so nice to be close to everyone and of course I wish were were able to stay longer hopefully next time we can take off a whole week.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I love how we said we were going to start playing tennis and that hasn't happened. It's probably my fault though since I play basketball every saturday.