Monday, September 3, 2012

Family Reunion- Day One

FAMILY REUNION!  Yes, we are barely big enough to have official family reunions!  This trip was to Eagle Crest, Oregon in Redmond, Oregon.   I had never heard of this place and really didn't care... I was along for the ride and what a ride it was!  The first morning there Toren and Audrey wanted to go for a hike, Brent and I were more than happy to tag along. 
When we got to the top of the mountain, we were able to see 12 mountains.  This is Mt. Hood.  It is gorgeous! It was a shorter hike but just enough to get your blood pumping.
The whole gang at the top!  You can see 3 Sisters in the background.  
We did hit up the pool after but one of the fams favorite spots was in the back of our condo!  The hot tub!
Maren and the boys hung out in the hot tub, while Blake took to the Golf Course.  
Blake to the golf course meant that I got to drive the GOLF CART!  I absolutely loved it.   I drove a little to crazy for most peoples comfort, so I only got to drive one hole.
Maren, Audrey, Brent and I went on a bike ride around the eagle crest complex.  It was HUGE!  What I loved is even with all the houses you still had wildlife all over.  I think we saw 7 different animals!
Day one was pretty incredible.  It was so relaxing and nice to do what ever we wanted whenever we wanted!  

1 comment:

Brent said...

I think I need to go golfing more just so you can drive the golf cart! Do you think it would still be fun after a couple hours?