Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lake Las Vegas

I have been on a mission to make my weekends more fun filled.  Luckily, we have some great friends who are always doing fun things and willing us to come along!  This week they went to a concert at 
Lake Las Vegas for a concert. 

The concert sounded fun, hanging out with friends sounded amazing but the idea of seeing an actual LAKE sounded unbelievable.  I literally could not believe it so we had to go.

Here is the picture Brent took of the lake.  
 Here is Erin with Jadie (her daughter and Bella).  I know what you are thinking an YES that is real grass they are sitting on.
 Brent and James looking at something funny.  These boys are pretty much connected at the hip.
 James, Erin and Jadie.  I tried to get a picture but it was to dark by the that time and I kept getting the sky or ground.  Brent took this one.  Sorry Erin for your eyes being closed.
 This is Christina, Trevor and their daughter Bella (she is the one hiding).  They are visiting from Utah and looking into going to school here!  They were awesome and we really hope they move here!  
 During Intermission we had to get gelato.  Jadie enjoyed her cone a lot.  If you stuck out your tongue she would give you a lick!  she also had a ton of fun dancing the night away!  Once she got moving it was almost impossible to get her to stop.  
 Bella was good at sharing too.  As soon as we got our she walked right up and opened her mouth!  It was so funny since she had just met us.  I usually don't like to share with Brent but I would have handed my whole cone over to this little girl!  She was also pretty smitten with Brent.  When he would go and take pictures she would follow him and look at the camera screen! She is seriously adorable.

Us enjoying the evening!  Brent being ridiculous of course, but I am glad he is!  

It was a great night.  The band was pretty good but only covered two songs I know, so i wasn't quite smitten with them as I was with out company! 

Thanks for letting us tag along on the great time!

2 comments:

erin said...

wow you got this blogged FAST! i am so glad you guys joined us, i love your company! too bad brent doesnt look normal in your guys' picture cuz you look awesome!

eric and cheryl said...

Still didn't see a lake. I think you are pulling our leg--kind of like propman in Wenatchee.