Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jessica Baby Shower

As I mentioned we have been travelling and have had so many great reasons to travel!  The weekend after Brent returned home from driving our car back we headed off to Utah for Jessica's Baby Shower!

That is right, another one of our small group is taking on motherhood!  I couldn't help but make the drive up to Utah to help celebrate!  

Jessica has two great sister-in-laws who planned the party.  We arrived a little late but wasted no time in jumping in!  Jennifer was helping Jessica open her massive amounts of presents!
Their little boy is sure going to be spoiled!
They got so many great gifts!  They even got some Star Wars baby books!  Phil did a nice job of being around but not in the way!  I always wish Jess and Phil live closer because I know we would hang out ALL THE TIME!
I always love when I get to see my little Nephews!  Landon is growing up so fast I can not believe it!  And to think at 6 months old he has probably visited more states than I have!  He was so relaxed but the kid can drool!  I am told this is to be expected with little ones though!  
I did have to hand landed over so he could spend some time with Aunt Jennifer as well!
All the girls!  Can you believe how fast we are growing up?!  Jennifer graduated last week and that means we all managed to navigate college and come out the other side!  YEAH for Accomplishments and such a wonderful group of life long friends!
On a side note:  I have been blushing like made lately!  Just about anything remotely flattering or scandalous produces a bright red flushing from my cheeks!It has become a new game among my Las Vegas Friends to see how bright I will turn!  The only reason I am mentioning this is because I am BRIGHT red in all these pictures!

2 comments:

Cheryl and Eric said...

Remember when I was the Young Women's President and couldn't decide whether or not to slap you all silly or to sit in the corner and cry? Well, Now I want to give you all hugs. I am so very proud of all of you--especially that you have stayed so close and supportive of one another.

Mom

erin said...

i blush SOOO easily i hate it! it comes off as me being way more uncomfortable than i really am.

thanks for the ride up! it seriously was a good time for me. and what a good friend you are!