Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mariners Game

Finally, the moment of truth! The whole reason we came to Seattle! Mariners!!!! Brent and I arrived early, so we got to walk around the stadium and look at all the little exhibits!

This structure has 1000 bats, which represent a perfect batting average!
Look at me making the catch at the wall.  Okay I couldn't look more fake, but still!
 Brent makes this look amazing! You can tell he is a natural!
This is guy was the voice of the Mariners, who recently passed away.  Brent looks like he would be right at home being a sports caster!
While we were looking out over in the outfield Root Radio started throwing out shirts.  The announce couldn't hear me but some persistent fan next to me made sure I got a shirt!  Thank you Strangers!
After the third inning they come out and sweep the dirt.  Well 5 of the sweepers did a dance!  It was TERRIBLE which made it MORE MORE amazing!
The whole group! Thanks Brent for taking this picture!
A famous shot at the game, we always have to take one!
The game was great!  We ended up winning 4-2!  There was a home run!  I don't think I had ever seen one, so the game turned out to be wonderful!

1 comment:

Cool Waters said...

Baseball games are the best! And free t-shirts are even better!