Monday, October 10, 2011

Brent Passed the Bar!

After 4 years of being dirt poor, 1 Bachelors Degree, 1 LSAT, 4 Applications, 30+ Classes, 9 Re-locations, $25,000 in Tuition, 12 Foreign Countries, Numerous Essays, Countless hours of studying, 4 Days of the Bar Exam, and Over 2 Months of Waiting.... 

 Brent has Officially Been Sworn in as a Lawyer!
I am mostly sad to see this chapter of our life close.  It has been an amazing adventure and I could not be more proud of what Brent has accomplished!
There will be an official ceremony that we will attend, and I will blog about on October 21,2011!  

4 comments:

Cool Waters said...

Congrats again! Our little Brent is all grown up!

ericandcheryl said...

I heard we weren't suppose to say that we knew Brent would pass the bar because it might make him more nervous, but WE KNEW BRENT WOULD PASS THE BAR! Here are our congratulations and our hopes that you will find a journey while loving the path.

Cheryl and Eric

Erica and Spencer said...

I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure that it is strange to see the student aspect of your lives go away but I'm sure this new phase of life will be great! (I know I am looking forward to the day when Spencer is a lawyer and not a law student haha)

Sarah King said...

Hey, that's my cousins stepdad! small world! congrats brent!