Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Officially Done

So today my lovely husband decided that because of my half off day to take me out to lunch to pizza pie cafe. One of our favorite places to go and we had a buy one get one free coupon so I caved from my normal "save money mode" and let Brent take me out.

Well the Buffet was delicious. It was very very good but I ate entirely to much.

After coming home and taking a nap talking to my mom and a few other people I headed for the gym. This is when it hit me. I am OFFICIALLY DONE eating out (minus special occasions). I have been feeling so great lately. I am down about 18 pounds and the gym isn't the worst place in the world but today when I went I felt like a pile of poo. I pushed myself hard and had some impressive stats but for the rest of the day I just didn't feel like the food was actually worth the weight gain and the feeling like I was a greasy piece of meat.

So I officially give EVERYONE PERMISSION to call me fat names if I say I am craving eating out, because the after effect it just isn't worth it to me anymore. We will see how long this sticks but for right now I am just going to enjoy some of my own home cooking!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

The peanut shell is different from what you got me. With the thing you got me I had to adjust it and it kept undoing itself (and yes, it is long). Anyways, I told you that you would eventually like going to the gym. You look amazing, so keep it up. You don't have too much more to lose, so be careful. Start toning and getting big muscles vs. losing more weight.

Julie and Andy said...

you are too funny I miss working with ya!

Cheryl & Eric said...

DARN! Dad and I were going to take you to Cheesecake Factory when you got home. Oh Well!

Mom