Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentines Day

So I have blogged about the two days leading up to Valentines day but I never actually blog about how Brent and I celebrated it! Well Brent and I promised no gifts but thankfully he broke the rule and got me some very adorable presents!
Thankfully we celebrated on the 15th so we got to take full advantage of all the 50% merchandise and Brent took me to see the second twilight at the movie theatre, which I HATED!!! At the end of the movie I looked at Brent and I said "I am really sorry that you paid two dollars for that." Brent just laughed apparently he didn't dislike it as much as I did.
Brent got me this adorable puppy and a cookbook with three qualifications.
1.) A picture for ALMOST EVERY RECIPE
2.) Calorie and nutritional information for every item
3.) Food we will actually eat!
Well Brent did a great great job and the next Sunday I spent the morning cooking! here is what I made!
Well I enjoyed cooking that morning. It was a multiple step process. What am I stirring?
This delicious little concoction! Chocolate and butter and everything YUMMY!
Mixing in the rest of the ingredients!
Equals this beautiful desert! how does this entire desert equal 95 calories... well there are 48 servings in this one pan... LOL! I cut up the entire thing and froze all the extras so we didn't eat the entire thing in one week!

Brent did a great job ignoring my request to not do anything for Valentines day! It was super fun to be spoiled a little! I felt bad New Moon was such a bust when Brent obviously went out of his comfort zone to get tickets and go with me, but at this point I have no intention of making him see the third one!

Love you Brent!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

I can't believe you didn't like the 2nd movie. Why is that? I can't believe this is coming from the girl who watched the first one, what like 20 times?

P.S. Brent spoils you too much. You married your perfect man.