Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Dance

I decided that I LOVE VALENTINES DAY! Usually I am not one for made up holidays but this one I am getting on board with. Although I am not going to run out and spend a ton of money on cards or flowers I will partake in the love aspect of the day. Our ward had a Valentines day dance and Brent and I made sure to be in attendance. Along with our favorite thing, FOOD, there was also dancing.
Here is Brent trying to eat my head while I pose for a picture (pretty typical)
Here we are learning to do the Waltz, I have found out that I am a pretty good dance but with the heels I was wearing there was no chance of us getting the steps right.

When in doubt Brent would just begin to fling me around in circles and I would just start to laugh because it was fun to almost fall over!

Erica did a great job getting pictures despite a bunch of people in the way. Here I am trying to be a little seductive and Brent looks embarrassed, confused, and overwhelmed... YUP that is my man!

Overall it was a super fun night and we got some super cute pictures and had a lot of fun twirling around the gym floor and eating m&m's and chips and dip.

Mainly Valentines day is so fun for all the candy that is floating around. If it wasn't so good this holiday would probably be a dud. This weekend is going to be really fun because we will be meeting up with family celebrating birthdays and the holiday... Brent and I agreed to not get presents for each other... but I hope he doesn't listen!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

What a fun day. I couldn't get Blake to do this for the life of me. You married a good man.

Eric and Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun evening and a great way to celebrate you Dad's birthday.

Mom

erin said...

i like your matching clothes.