Saturday, March 20, 2010

Audrey's Baby Shower

So while we were in Portland, Maren, Kalen and I threw one of the most deserving people in the world a party!
You may think it is this person... who is terribly deserving but... Unfortunately it wasn't for her it was for...

BABY AUSTIN!

One of the funniest moments is when Braden open the door he became the little host!!!! He would say, "Hello, come on in, I can take your presents!" The first couple he would try to take for himself, but we would remind it for baby Austin. I am sure Braden was thinking "Man, this baby Austin sure has nerve not even showing up for his own party!

It was a really fun shower and the spread of food was pretty good. My mom bought and edible fruit thing, and it was amazing. I really enjoyed the duck piggy bank it can in but at the same time I think I would prefer to try and make my own.

It was a great shower and everyone who came gave Audrey some great present and I got some great conversation!
Here are two pictures of the party can you spot the difference? Just leave me a message and those who are correct get 100 extra points!
It was a super fun party and I am glad we got to come home for BBlair's farewell and tie this in as well. This trip made me more baby hungry than ever!

2 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

that was super easy, you and maren are switched out

Audrey said...

I wish I didn't look so shiney in that first picture. I think I was sweating. Oh well. What a great baby shower! I just sorted through all the things Baby Austin got and there isn't one thing we didn't need. Thanks Mal for being an excellent host.