Saturday, March 20, 2010

Going to Portland

So these two people are the reason Brent and I got to make a special trip to Portland for Blair's Farewell and Brody's blessing. Blair's Farewell was really good. he gave a great talk and everyone loved it! My mom bought me a new dress to wear It is good to know that after 22 years she still can dress me better than myself! Although I spent the majority of the weekend holding BBrody and listening to his cough while he was sick, Braden also played a prominent role in the weekend It was really fun because Braden doesn't realize he is one of the little kids. So when Stevie let the kids sword fight with him Braden was all in!

He also watched intently as the the boys played with the wuffle ball game and they weren't the only ones to master the art!

Even some of the adults got in on the action!
Brent only held Brody a total of three times but brags because on time was a "whole twenty minutes!" Well I had trouble letting the little guy go!
Portland was a really fun trip but it went by completely to quickly! Brent and I can't wait to be back in Oregon for the summer and we are only about 6 weeks away from that joy!
Like I said in my earlier post This trip made me incredibly baby hungry. I promised my mom no surprises until after Budapest but I would like to leave you with on of my favorite picture! Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Where's my honorable mention? It was fun seeing you guys. We will need to make it down for a relaxing time this summer. Don't plan on doing anything for Fourth of July.

erin said...

you know people in budapest still can get pregnant, right? :)