Friday, November 4, 2016

Summers Coming in Las Vegas

Las Vegas was a huge transition for me but now that we've been here for five years there are still things are difficult but there is a whole mess of things we love!  One of those things is that we get summer weather way earlier than the rest of the world.  

Saturdays in April involve parks and party times.
Splash parks are essential when you have toddlers in Vegas.
London was terrified and mesmerized by the water. She'd spend twenty minutes in the water and then would disappear onto the play set for ten before deciding she wanted to play again.
Isn't she the cutest?
Harper didn't care for the water as much as she did last summer, she seems to have found her calling on the play stage though. 
London is Harper's mini me in most ways!

On this day the girls were a lot more shy when it came to the water.
Harper would run in by the streams of water but didn't get wet.
Mom had to step in and show them how it was done.
My girls love the water so much, which is great but because it might kill a little part of me if my girls hated the water. 
Look at that face!  I want to freeze time more and more each day.
The girls wake up every morning asking if dad is home.  Most days he's already gone to work but when he is home it's like Christmas!
Kick line!
She learned from the most mediocre!
April in Las Vegas is my favorite spring month (even more than my birthday month). There are so many wonderful ways to spend time as a family and watch the girls have so much fun!

No comments: