Thursday, May 28, 2015

Random March Fun!

Although I like to think I do a decent job documenting our lives, most of the time I don't have the camera handy so our phones take the pictures.  I've decided that although these photos don't tell a story they still deserve a place in the world of blogging.

Mom and daughter getting ready for church
 This was probably the best day of Harpers life. She was so upset that I wouldn't let her push London around.
 This is most nights.  Brent would love to cuddle one of the girls but Harper won't have it.
 But she will play with dad at the park nonstop.
 This girl LOVES LOVES shoes
 She is growing to fast and has become so so expressive.
 This is most mornings.  I love these girls.
 Along with this.  About twenty seconds later, Harper has taking to smacking London.
 My hoes, Brent shoes... it doesn't matter as long as they are shoes.
 They are going to be best friends.
I am so glad that we have phones and tablets that take these candid photos.  It really makes your realize how lucky I am day to day.

No comments: