Sunday, May 24, 2015

Baby Pictures

We tried to take Harpers Baby pictures ourselves and they turned out cute but I was peed and pooped on to many times to really make it worth it. This time around we paid a professional to do it.s

It was totally worth is. We were able to do some with Harper but she was not really in the mood to cooperate.

After sending Harper away to play at the playground with grandma we got down to business.





Later Harper came back and was in much better spirits. She still had her own agenda but at least she was willing to play with London.  This picture perfectly encapsulates how I see their sibling rivalry going.  One day London will get her back I am sure. 
Harper is turning out to be so much fun, and so totally exhausting.
My mom assures me there is such a thing as a calm child, but I have never seen it so I am not sure I believe it.
My two girls are so fun and I can't wait to get some full family pictures with these beautiful little ones.

No comments: