Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Londons Baby Blessing

Two months after London was born we were fortunate enough to have grandmas and grandpas come into town to give her a blessing. Along with Grandparents Toren, Audrey, Sarah, Steven and families also honored us with their attendance  We are so blessed with everyone that was able to attend.
 Typically a baby blessing happens during Sacrament meeting (although they can happen anywhere with proper approval). When the meeting started, I was out in the hallway with a crying London until the second they called us up.  When I handed her to Brent she settled right down, I hope she just knows when to be reverent (but I feel like she is already liking dad more than mom)!  It was a beautiful blessing and instead of just handing her back to me, Brent pretended to throw her... it terrified me but everyone else thought it was hilarious!
 Audrey I think you are making that little girl look good although Jack Jack could probably use a few years before having to put up with a little sister!
 My mom and dad made the trip down.  
Brents parents were also able to come down, which is fortunate because Brents Dad was having some major back issues so we were really grateful to have them there!
 Our little family of four.  London came a little sooner than I expected for myself, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I just hope she is the chill to Harpers heat.
It was a beautiful baby blessing.  Afterward everyone came over for some ribs and food.  I am so grateful to have a husband who can use the power of God to bless our girls and our family.  I am so thankful for him and the two little girls I have been entrusted with!

No comments: