Thursday, November 3, 2016

Early Valentines Day

Romance is important and even though I am not overly romantic I do enjoy feeling spoiled now and again.  Brent is more than willing to oblige as long as I explicitly point out that a girl likes to feel like she is worth the effort from time to time.  

This is what happened with Valentines Day 2016.  I told Brent I wanted a romantic Valentines day.  I wanted it pre-planned and I didn't want to do any of the work.  Now before anyone assumes I am being greedy I plan 90% of our really fun dates, so asking for one seems more than fair, especially since the boy delivered!

He started the evening with flowers.  You can tell by Harper's face this does not happen every day!
Next we went to a show on the strip.  It was a comedy music show and turned out to be really fun.  
We eneded the night at one of the fanciest restaurants on the strip called Mi' Amore (Disclaimer: no playplace=super super fancy!). It is at the Paris hotel.  We sat on the patio and were able to watch the Bellagio Fountains all night.  
You would think that after 8 years of marriage we would struggle to enjoy each other but that is just not the case.  It is nights like tonight that we could have stayed out until sunrise just hanging out.  Brent laughs because I love trying new desserts.  He wouldn't bother but he seems to enjoy what I order them, even it cost more than it really should. 
It was a perfect date night.  It was a romantic, fun, active and great night with my favorite man in the world.  I am so lucky to have him!

No comments: