Friday, November 4, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

One thing I really loved about my childhood is that we went to different Broadway shows.  This is something that Brent and I have continued to do.  This time we got to take our niece Huntley to see the Broadway version of Beauty and the Beast.
Everyone thinks we go to the strip for these types of these shows but we don't, we go to the Smith Center, which has way better shows than the ones on the strip.
This is out side the center.
During intermission we went and checked out the view from the balcony.
One time we got a soda and it was $8.00 for a can of soda!  From that point on I decided it wasn't worth it... and Brent has pretty strong opinions about it.
The show was amazing.  Belle wasn't my favorite because she seemed a little inauthentic but that is being pretty nit-picky.  I love that Brent enjoys these experiences as much as I do and we both can't wait to take the girls to these types of experiences. 

No comments: