Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Brent turns THIRTY-TWO!

Harper's birthday is one week after mine and London's birthday is 6 days before Brent's.  This means neither of us really gets a birthday anymore (well, I'm spoiled and Brent loves me so I still kinda get one).  Brent seems fine to give his up but I'm not letting it go that easily.
31 was a big year for Brent.  He was promoted to partner, took his photography to the next level, really started to experience two kids, added a new country to his list (Mexico) and managed to put up with all my post-partum antics.  

He is really becoming this multi-talented individual and I am so lucky he takes me along for the ride!  We celebrated with some friends and had a relaxed night at home.
Although 31 was a good year, it looks like 32 is going to be even better.  We already have two more countries lined up, he has gotten a job writing for a photography website and is falling more in love with his three girls every day (I know he is falling more in love with Harper and London, I'm throwing myself in for good measure!)

Love you Brent!

No comments: