Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Morning

We were married for six years before we had Harper and Christmas was always fun. At least I remember it being fun, but after having kids I can not remember why.
Kids make Christmas the best, especially when they have a mom who tends to go overboard!


London is still young.  She was happy to chew on various items, like her own new water bottle!
Harper, on the other hand, was into opening every single present there was (including mine).
Chewing on a little snow globe.
A little camera obviously caught Harper off-guard!

Although our kids love Christmas morning, it does drag a bit.  London decided she needed a little sustenance if she was going to keep receiving all these wonderful things!
Every year I go overboard on shopping for Brent but every year I convince him he is getting coal (or the equivalent).  I'm not sure when he'll learn but it wasn't this year!  He basically received everything he had even mentioned in the last 12 months, including a BB gun, which is every eleven year olds dream!
This girl was so funny.  She would open a present, play with one she opened 5 minutes earlier until she realized there were still more under the tree.  I could tell she had a lot of conflicting emotions!
London enjoyed chewing on the presents and watching Harper freak out when she stole one!  This make-up was Harpers and London thought it was pretty hilarious to watch Harper fall apart every time she looked at it!
I did get in on the present action!  Brent spoiled me with a new keyboard.  I always have the best of intentions to practice but less than a month after Christmas my life kinda turned upside down.
The make-up was a favorite of Harpers.  We had to do her make-up before I got to mine.
Then she had to do ours.  I always knew Brent would be an awesome dad for little boys, I just had no idea that he'd be the best dad for little girls.
Christmas night always consists of friends, Christmas Bingo and way too much food.  Christmas was always the most boring day of the year but packing it with two crazy toddlers, nap times and a million of beloved friends really helps round out the Holiday season.

No comments: