Sunday, September 29, 2013

Six Years and Counting...

Have you ever watched the show 19 Kids and Counting?  I haven't, but it seems that have has to change the name of the show to add one more kid.  Well that is how I feel like marriage is, I seem to turn around and another year has gone by.  Well since having Harper our lives have changed for sure but it is nice that we are able to get out and have some fun just the two of us (Big thanks to Toren and Austin for watching the Harps!)

Here is our date with a few facts of why I love my husband!

We are trying to do a better job of experiencing  Las Vegas.  It is for this reason we decided to go to the top of the Stratosphere to be scared and thrilled!  I never did imagine what the strip looked like from above, and I am not sure I am really impressed by what I saw.
#1 He can not tell Actors and Actresses apart, even when it is the same movie as 5 minutes before.

 This is the view form the top of the Stratosphere!

#2 He will read any book I ask him to, just so we have something to talk about.  For the most part he enjoys them all.

At the top, we were waiting for one of the two rides that were open.  

#3 I told him I didn't want to have kids until I had been to Europe, man he took that one to heart!

Strapped into the ride that shoots you from 921 feet to 1081 feet!  I really enjoyed it except for that first decent, when my stomach was in my throat. 

#4 He thinks I am adorable.  This may sound odd but the boy thinks the silliest things I say and do are hysterical.  He likes the songs I make up and often request specific ones, it is nice to not have to be serious at all when I am around him! 
You take the elevator to the top it drops you off at the inside of the stratosphere.  There are no rides in that portion but it is a fun place to look out.  
 When my mom came to help with Harper she took me shopping.  I got some new fun clothes, and on our date I promptly spilled soda all over myself... not just once but twice! 

#5 He gives the Harper Bear so much love! He is so open about cuddling her and always helping with the harder times!
 This is from the top of the observation deck.  Two of the three rides were open and we rode each one 4 times.  It made the the 34 dollar unlimited ride ticket totally worth it! The lines at the top were so short we often didn't have to leave the ride before going again!
 #6: Brent has always been the more calm one and never has prevented or discouraged me from doing what I want.  He has always been and always will be supportive of what I want and what would be best for our growing family!

I will openly admit that the best choice I ever made was getting married to this AMAZING MAN!

No comments: