Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Harper's Newborn Photo Session

I kept seeing all these cute little newborn photos and I thought, I could totally do that.  Brent has an awesome co worker who had then entire photography set up which she let us borrow!  After searching the web I realized that all the cure ones had the babes in the buff.  "Okay" I thought "This can't be to hard"

As brent was setting up the camera I stripped Harps down.  She promptly peed on the jacket I was wearing.  I laughed and took it off.  We laid her down and got a few shots but she was awake, and not very happy about laying on a pillow.
 We decided it was time to change the backdrop and so I held her, when she pooped all down one leg... like ALOT of poop!  I had no choice but to throw my capri's across the floor.
 I was a little less thrilled this time because it was ALOT of poop.  We took a few more pictures at which point she peed on the blanket we had her on all the way down to my feet.
 At this point I knew the shoot was over. 
 I think the one thing I learned is that Harper Anne Huntley will NOT be a model.  That is fine by me.  I hope you enjoyed the few cute pictures we got from the photo session!  Actually all of these were taken the next day when she was asleep... my advice: always take them while the babies are asleep and never forgo the diaper!

1 comment:

Cool Waters said...

Agreed! Good pictures though! Cute little features. Wish we could be stay at home mommies together!!