Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh Winter Time

It is currently winter time in Utah which means Snow Snow and more Snow. This is just bearable for Brent and I and caused us to make and 8 hour drive home from Boise this Christmas Break. Last week along it alone it snowed over 14 inches! Although Brent and I are suffering there is someone who is suffering more! CALIAH! She is having a really hard time staying entertained because she is so used to "hunting outside" she has found a lot of this to occupy her time, which include, hunting Brent and my feet while we are doing homework, sleeping a ton and....

a new and surprising interest in woodworking television shows. I try to change it over or turn of the tv and I never hear then end of it! I just thought you would all enjoy how funny Caliah is... I know I do!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

You better watch out or she will expect you to get all the channels.