Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nasty Bruise

So for all of you who are no longer in the great state of utah you may have missed the insane snow. It stared snowing monday at noon and did not stop until late tuesday night. This lead to over about 14 inches of snow and ice. To some this is a joyous occurance, to me it is a miserable set back in my life path. While attempting to walk from my comparative literature class to my english class I hit a patch of ice and fell the most graceful fall that I had ever fallen. Instead of falling over, instead I simply started to slide into a not so graceful split, until my left knee hit on some pointy ice formation and left a large bruise. I was unable to get a good picture but there is a large bruise there now...

Can you see the bump? I can but the discoloration didn't really start until the next day!

Look forward to my Friday night blog, I will be doing a day in the life of Mallory Forsberg-Huntley... It should be an intersting post with pictures of my daily happenings and occurances!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Nasty Bruise!

Audrey said...

We DID have insane snow, and I was rather ticked because we weren't in Utah. I was looking forward to finally having a mild winter. No snow casualties up here though. Good luck healing!