Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girls Night!

So as some of you know my cousin Jenny recently moved to Salt Lake City! We have been best friends for years and years and years now and I could not wait to have a fun play date! Well today I went up to Salt Lake and we hung out for an hour and I decided it wasn't long enough. I convinced Jenny to come spend the night with me down in provo and hang out with me and Megan all night! She fortunately agreed! Well we came home, primarily to drop Brent off, and then headed out for a dollar movie... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL III!!!! It was one of the most amazing displays I have ever seen in my life! It was the profound lines and insightful epiphanies that made the movie so much fun(nier) to watch! Once we finished there Jenny and I decided that we must do something drastically fun, so we convinced Megan to die her recently adorably cut hair. While picking out the color Jenny and I both found colors that we like and so we all walked away with some fun product. Here are some pictures of my process.

This is the product I used... note that it is a temporary color, and will only last 6-12 washes... Don't worry I think it will be a good while before I can really die my hair permanently

Here is The wonderful hair stylist, who was so willing to have some fun!

Putting in the color

Waiting the 20 minutes before we washed it out! I look really really good right here!


This is what it looked like, I really like it! I think it is pretty fun, and once I actually straighten it it will look really good!

Jenny said I looked like a dip in this picture, and that may be true but it really shows the contrast!
Well let me know what you think of it... I know it is a little bit different but I think it is a well deserved change, so I would really like to know what you all think!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I like it. I think you whole hair dyed that color would look nice. Don't tell mom I said that.

Lindsey Boskovich said...

I think that it is cute. I thought that you were going to dye your whole head. I agree with Maren. ONe of these times you should try dying your whole head and see what it looks like. I think it would look really cute. Does your mom not like you to dye your hair or something? (What Maren said up above)