Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 THINGS

Today is Brents 25th Birthday! I am so excited and have been all day, but have not been able to see him all day either... I am working on making it a national Holiday but until then I will simply post some of my favorite pictures of us together and the 25 things I love the most about my husband!


25. Brent's Willingness to watch chick-flicks
24. Brent's is able to rent a car with no underage fees
23. Brent's Ability to Study Unceasingly
22. Brent's Struggle to Throw ANYTHING Away
21. How Brent Forgets To Clean Two Minutes After I Asked Him To
20. Brent Funny Football Ranking System
19. How Hard Brent tries to Stay Open-Minded Even Though a Democrat is in Office
18. How Frustrated Brent is When He Forgets/ Can't Work Out (which is daily)

17. How Brent Still Looks Uncomfortable Holding Braden
16. How Brent Gives Me Whatever I Want When I Pout
15. When Brent Comes Up With Silly Little Games for Holiday Festivities
14. That Brent Mentions Pop-Eyes, Buffalo Wild Wings, or White Castle Whenever Applicable
13. When Brent Makes Me Pick My Top Ten College Football Choices
12. How Brent Corrects The Grammar On This Blog
11. Brent's Willingness to Make Me Lunch Every Day So I Won't Starve
10. Brent's Ability to Eat... ALL THE TIME!
9. His Exponentially Increasing Goal of How Many Children to Have
8. How Brent Will Wake Me Up to Ask If I Want to Read Scriptures
7. How Brent Says I Can Quit My Job Anytime!
6. Brent's Undying Willingness to Support My Insanity



5. Brent's Secret Undying Love For Caliah
4. Brent's Dedication to Doing Well in School
3. Brent's Devotion to Honoring His Priesthood
2. Brent's Excellent Choice in Women
1. Brent's Amazing Ability to Be Himself

I Love You BABY!
Tell Me What You Love Most About Brent... Or Your Husbands I Guess

2 comments:

Lindsey Boskovich said...

HAPPY BRIRTHDAY BRENT!!!

Maren and Blake said...

Mallory, we don't know how you landed such a great guy. Happy Birthday Brent!