Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Trip to Utah

Who loves Utah? Well, not technically this girl.  Don't get me wrong.  It is growing on me (especially since I no longer have to deal with the people or the snow) since compared to Vegas it is green and mountainous! But I did love my college experience at BYU and it is one I would want for my family!  

Currently, this girl!  Tyler is a sophmore this year and still unsure of where she wants to go to college...
 You better believe Brent and I had an opinion or two.
So we took off to Utah for a few days meeting Brent's Mom, Christi and Tyler there.  It was an easy persuasion considering we now have Harper as a bargaining chip!
We checked out Temple Square, Temple and other fun things in Salt Lake then headed to Provo to hit Bridal Veil Falls.  Christi was amazing to take some family pictures for us!
Harper is changing so fast!  She is already so different from these pictures. Had I realized we were going to get such cute pictures I would have not been so decked out in BYU gear!
Harper just had to try the leaves.  Good thing mom and dad were ready to stop her!
After some time at the falls we hit the book store and then the BYU vs BSU football game. It was cold, and you could tell Tyler was torn.  She ended up not cheering for anyone... the entire game.  I am not sure if we succeeded or failed, I guess time will only tell!

The great thing about Friday night football games is that we had all Saturday to drive home and worked our way through Bryce Canyon... Get excited for that post!

No comments: