Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fun in Utah

When we went to Utah with Brent's family, Brent and I got to take some time to enjoy Harper all by ourselves!

Harper LOVED Culver's. Burgers cooked in lard!?!?  She screamed "yes, please!!!"
Then we went to one of the giant sporting good stores which had fun picture ops set up! 
Harper loved 4 wheeling.
And making friends with a big Grizzly.
Dad didn't think it was super safe for Harper to be that close so he had to rescue her!
She climbed a tree with a cougar near by.
Brent and I played a few rounds of Dance Dance Revolution.  It was fun but I have NO coordination.  I was never meant to be a dancer.  I honestly think I ended up with a negative score. 
We hit up Temple Square and got to enjoy some of the visitor center. Harper was in awe of the beautiful room.
And finally she got to enjoy the beauty of the Salt Lake Temple.  She loves her cousin Tyler. This is a gorgeous picture, especially since it was taken with a point and shoot camera.
I love being able to wander around and goof off with my fun little family!  I am super excited for all the adventures to come!

No comments: