Monday, May 9, 2011

Moving

The move. Less that 24 hours after graduation we packed up and moved. It was intense. 80% of everything we owned was already in boxes so we rented a u-haul and packed up the rest.

I included this picture to show you how good of quality the pictures are with Brent's new camera.



Brent's mom was great at helping up clean everything up!


We have a steam mop but to be honest they do not really work all that well. I put down some cleanser (which you are not suppose use with the steam mop) and we clothe skated around and the floors got like a million time cleaner. We had to get inventive but eventually we managed to get it all cleaned.

After it was all clean Brent left for Vegas, and I left for Oregon! I have no pictures of my trip but Brent took a couple.

Brent did so much! He unpacked our entire u-haul trailer into a storage unit and checked into a hotel until our house closes.

He also took Caliah. He is up for sainthood for doing that! She has been doing a really amazing job at not being to annoying.
While Brent was starting a new job/life in Vegas, I was in Oregon Hanging out with the Family. I had a great time spending the weekend with family. The house got pretty full since we were only missing Brent, Blair, and Blake. I love seeing the family, but I am such a needy person and just miss Brent to much to be gone from him very long.

We had all the boys! so here is the break down....

Austin: SUPER SMILEY. He is a really happy baby, and amazing at manipulating his parents to let him stay up late! He loves riding on your shoulders and I would do anything to see that little boy smile (although it doesn't take much)

Brody: He is more pensive and reserved than his Brother. He keeps to himself more but it a great observer of the situations around him. He would wake up every morning pretty early which ruined his Mom's sleep but I don't blame him. I never sleep well when I am somewhere new either!

Braden: Man this is the age that I love the most! Braden was great. He is so curious about everything and although he takes a day or two to warm up he really is willing to learn and be interactive when it comes to anything. He was so much fun to watch and interact with. He is a smart little boy and I can't wait to see what mischievousness he gets into in the future!

Fond Memories:

Mallory: "I love you Braden"
Braden: "I love my mom"

While Maren was sleeping Braden helped me fix the car, pack my bags, read stories, play games and clean. Whenever he got bored he entertained himself. Amazing little boy.

Shopping spree with my mom. We went to the outlets and she took me in and finally got me started on a "professional wardrobe!"

Enchanted Forest with Braden We went through the rabbit hole and at one point he was to scared to continue. Luckily he was willing to sit on my lap and scoot until we heard grandma's voice.

Having Austin on my shoulders with his little hands grabbing holding my hair to balance himself! It was amazing.

Austin acting like a little angel from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm because he knew one wrong mood and he would be in bed.

Sharing countless oranges, puddings and other assorted foods with Brody through out the entire week.

Watching Shark Tank with the Family. Man none of us our in the business world but we surely enjoy watching people who are beg for money!

It was a great week for me, and Brent managed his first week of work! I am always happy to get back to Brent but I always start counting down the days to the next family reunion!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

It was a fun trip. I can send you all the pictures that you are a part of so you can blog them.