Monday, March 14, 2011

Confession

I have a confession... This is one I hope Brent won't log on and read.

Ready for it?

I am ready for another Foreign adventure. I know, I know we just got back from a 12 country sprint through Europe. I got to see the Ruins of Rome, Temple of Zeus, Platform 9 3/4, Auschwitz, The Vatican, Salt Mines, Small Canal Town in France, Cathedrals and so many other staples in history which was one of the most rewarding and stressful experiences of my life!
(IF YOU MISSED IT, CHECK IT OUT UNDER 2010 FROM SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER)
----->------->-------->-------->-------->-------->-------->------->------->------->------->

It was amazing getting to see and experience those things but something very distinct was missing: The Natural World. Being surrounded by tall buildings was great but Brent and I really missed the beauty of the land. So yes, I am ready for another foreign adventure, but I have a little different place in mind!

NEW ZEALAND!!!!!
This scenery is amazing, the vast country side (as seen in the LOR Triology) looks amazing. It also houses the adventure capital of the world (Wellington) and being an Island I can only imagine outstanding beaches!

AND AUSTRALIA!!!!!

More Specifically the Great Barrier Reef. Who doesn't want to swim with the fishes, sea turtles and experience something so great it is seen from space?

There is my confession. I have seen the world, and I am addicted. Some of you may know it is a life goal to visit all Seven Continents (yes, even Antarctica) and I think I am currently ready to check Oceania off that list.

If Anyone has suggestions about where in the world I should head next I would love to hear about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go down and visit Arches and then drop over and see the Anastasi Pre-Puebloan Indian ruins in the four corners area. The ruins are every bit as inspiring as any cathedral you saw in Europe and Arches might just rival the barrier reef. Best of all, it's all within a six hour drive of where you are now. God Bless America!

Mom

Kirstin said...

I'm heading over to New Zealand next month for Jamie's wedding- so excited! However now you have a cousin who will be living there making for easy travel accomodations.I say go big.

Maren and Blake said...

Why don't you go down to Jamie's wedding? She's getting married in April and I am sure would love family.

Maren and Blake said...

I just read Kirstin's comment. So true.

Cool Waters said...

I feel the same way right now...ready to venture into the unknown and see the world!! Sam and I pick Borah Borah (I think that's how you spell it)