Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Adventures

Oh Halloween! We did celebrate it, but because we have no little kids to have fun with we did it our own way... overeating and scaring ourselves silly.

We went to wingers for their all you can eat wings. I had gift certificates for buy one get one free so it was a great deal and Brent was really excited about this for a long time before.
Mike was our server (and a good friend for anyone who was not already aware). Everyone in the restaurant was dressed up and Mike made his costume himself. He is Links (NOT ZELDA) and got most of his costume from the ladies department at DI (I thought Blair would enjoy this!)


Erica and Spencer just enjoying the fun before our food came!


Oh aren't we cute?!?! We didn't dress up, I have never really liked dressing up. Yes that is my parks and rec sweatshirt from this summer, I have to represent!


Wow this much food is crazy! We took home a boxful and still haven't been able to put it all down!

After Wingers we went back to our place and carved pumpkins... Another thing I am simply terrible at. Jeremy is a true artist, he was simply pondering his canvas.

I am just drawing on the face before we set into carving it.

Erica was finishing her pumpkin up. Spencer is in the background, they are such techies they looked up their design before carving their pumpkin.

Here is Erica and Spencer's. I love how it is throwing up! I think it is so funny!

Here is our pumpkin! I like how eerie it looks! I think this is the best pumpkin we had ever made.


And here is Jeremy's pumpkin! This isn't a very good picture but it is a grave with a hand coming out of the ground! Always the most creative of us all!
Overall it was a fun Halloween! We rounded out the night by watching the movie called "The House in Connecticut". It was scary but not scary enough to keep me from sleeping! Halloween isn't my favorite holiday but it gave us a good excuse to have some fun!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

Halloween is so much better with kids.