Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cake Making Class and Fourth of July

So this summer we were in Portland. We lived with my mom and dad (thank you mommy and daddy for being so amazing this whole summer by the way!). Toren and Audrey are also living in Oregon City and so we were nice and close. Well my mom thought this would be a good opportunity to for she Audrey and myself to bond over a cake making class! It was four classes long and we are really enjoyed it! Although I am absolutely terrible! Here is my beautiful cake... There is a poll... I want you to guess what these little things are suppose to be! So I was suppose to waitress at Shari's on the fourth but I got off really early and was able to come home and celebrate with Toren, Audrey, Brent, Blair and Kalen! We had a lot of fun partying since Mom and Dad were up in Pullman with The Potato.

Baxter really enjoyed the fireworks! We always thought he would be really scared but nope, he was all about the action!
Brent and I celebrating the fourth with my favorite part!!! SPARKLERS!!! (yes that is a piccolo Pete bomb in Brent's hand!)Toren getting ready to blow a bomb. We did it in the back yard because there were a bunch of small kids in the front yard.
Isn't he attractive? Just had to remind you I am married to a hot hot man, although we really need to find a shirt that matches those shorts!

We made a lot of fun memories this summer. I am really grateful to have such a fun family and especially that Audrey is apart of it! We had fun in the cake making class. It was the most fun though when it came to the last class and since none of us really liked the teacher we all individually chose to skip and watch so you think you can dance at home! Oh fun nights!

6 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

The cakes were good from what I remember.

Victoria Elder said...

cake looked fabulous!

jnj said...

I think that they're turtles.

Brent and Mallory said...

JEN IS THE WINNER!!! THEY ARE TURTLES!!!! YEAH!!!! one thousand million dollars to you... I am mailing the check today, but the mail service is pretty unreliable though so hopefully you get it! :)

erin said...

hahaha glad im not the only one who has a husband that really could care less if he matches!

jnj said...

I'll be running to my mailbox everyday until it comes. And if they lose it, well then at least I will have had some sort of exercise in my day.